Saturday, March 23, 2013

Just Between Friends Event

Today at the Mesquite rodeo Just Between Friends held their semi annual resale event where families tag and price their own items. All they have to do is drop the items off and the volunteers will run the sale. The sale started Thursday so by the time we went today there was a lot of items already sold. My mom and I went to the sale to see about toys for her daycare which we were able to find some that we wanted. I also had an alternate motive for going... looking for American Girl items. Which I was semi successful with! I found a Bitty Baby Christmas dress from several years ago and Bitty Baby crib plus many American Girl books. The crib was over priced to me at $75 and they had two sets of the Kaya book series for $5 per a book which was also to much for me for being used. I ended up getting the Bitty Baby outfit for $6 and a Kit coloring book for $0.50. I was really happy to get home to try the outfit on Jessika and find that the outfit fitted her. It is hard now to buy old American Girl books because I most of them but I will still be on the look out for more items in time to come.

The outfit came with the dress, hat, tights, and a little rocking horse.







No comments: