Saturday, April 24, 2021

A new addition- Brunette Bitty Twin

     


    Today, I purchased a brunette Bitty Twin from Facebook and luckily she lived 40 minutes away, so I was able to pick her up today! She is my first American Girl doll from the Bitty Baby collection. I have aways wanted one, but since I got my first American Girl doll at 8 years old I already felt too old for them.  Later, there was never a good time because I was busy getting GOTY and Historical dolls.

    She is in really good condition to me and based on a little research I did she would have been sold anytime between 2013 and 2016 based on the dress she came in. She did not come with shoes. Her hair is in not dry or tangly. The lady was also selling an Isabelle doll, so I have a feeling her daughter was not interested in the Bitty Baby for long before moving on to the 18 in American Girls. 

    I have seen several blonde Bitty Twins for resell but they were double the price, so I held out and glad I did. I would love to find a boy Bitty Twin to go with her and a couple outfits. 

No comments: