Saturday, March 27, 2021

Girls Day- Addition of Blaire


     Yesterday we got to spend most of the day without kids! That is a huge deal after gaining two siblings in December and having cousins spend 90% of weekends at your house for over a year. We started the day with brunch at The Maple Leaf before heading to the Galleria. 


    The main reason for the day was to celebrate my mom’s friend, Courtney. She had mentioned that she wanted to get the Courtney American Girl doll when she debut, but my mom honestly did not think she wanted her after a couple months went by. Her birthday was during the crazy ice storm we had in Texas so we were not able to do anything in February. 


    I helped her pick out the perfect Courtney doll and the she/we picked out some accessories from her collection. After we had picked everything out my mom surprised me with picking any American Girl doll out. I chose Blaire. She has been on my radar, but I have not had a reason to get a new doll after getting Logan and Tenney for Christmas which was a lot. They only had Blaire's Party Decor and Blaire's Restaurant Accessories besides the doll and tote, so she let me get those too. I was so excited. It reminded me of my younger days. 


    We had two ladies that really helped us while shopping who were so sweet! My mom ended up buying my sister the Wellie Wisher's Jeep and both packages of socks (for the rain boots). Maddie loved the Hopscotch Hill dolls when she was little and she has still kept them under her bed. We also picked up two games of American Girl Uno (on to play and one to collect). Both of my sisters were on a mission for a while to find all the food in the Mini Mystery Pack: Snacks. I don't remember how many we bought but it was more than we planned on purchasing. 

No comments: