Thursday, August 20, 2009

more toys





today after my doctors appointment my mom let me goto Mcdonalds to get a kids meal so i could get an american Girl toy. we asked them which toys they had and they had 4(molly, jullie, josefina, and kirsten) i got all but molly cause i have three of molly's. instead of buying a kids meal i got a double cheeses burger and my mom was just going to buy all 3 for $1.18 each but the guy only made use pay for 1 of them and he gave us the other 2 for free which i was really happy about. two nights ago while just was at work i told him to stop buy the mcdonalds buy his work and so he did and he got me a molly one cause at that point i only had one other molly toy that my grandad got me and i want two of all of them. my mom just got a call from one of her friends and she got me another molly one so now i have 3 molly ones and we might exchange the molly one for a different one since i already have two of them. so my total counts so far is:

3 molly
2 kirsten
2 josefina
1 jullie

No comments: