Sunday, April 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Addy!

Happy Birthday Addy! At American Girl Dallas they had Addy's paper lantern craft to do so i went and did it (not like i have plenty of them already) i had to hurry and do it fast cause someone was coming over for lunch but i was really happy to see that they remodeled some of the displays that the dolls are in.

Bad News! my mom broke my sisters camera so we don't have a camera anymore so now i have to use my phone again! i am so upset because i am suppose to go to American Girl again tomorrow and eat (fingers cross) so i wanted to take some pictures there.

2 comments:

Georgia said...

I was at the Dallas A.G. store on New Year's Day. I had Jess and I was going to buy Lanie, I probably had her with me.


Savannah

agdanceprincess1993 said...

That is really cool! did you see me?