Sunday, June 26, 2011

Stuff I Got

Here are the pictures of the things I got at the Kansas City American Girl Store. I found out the the Kansas City Store and the Denver store are the only ones with out a restaurant. This came to a surprise to me when I got there because i assumed that they all did. My friends had fun in the store. They made fun of me a lot and we had lots of laughs! It was a great memory to have. I got the coin purse, Ruthie, and the Kansas City Shirt. We only spent an hour there and we had to miss the baseball game that we had tickets to. Our adviser's daughter started crying when her dad would not buy her a American Girl doll but he took her to Build a Bear and she made a dog.  I used my $50 gift card towards my purchase so my friend Courtney and I say that she owns half of Ruthie. I told her that she owns the pretty side. Both friends say that they will not let their dolls get AG dolls and they will not let them in the room where I will keep them when I get older.

No comments: