Saturday, October 22, 2011

October!





I wont be home next weekend or Monday, so I am posting pictures of my dolls in their costumes today! I don't have enough costumes for all my dolls so this year I decided only to dress up four of them. I went with a Disney theme for most of them. This semester has gone by so fast that I am happy that when Christmas comes around I wont be in school. I wish I could of had a better background for these pictures but since it is night, outside was not an option. I my dorm room i have had Samantha with her Minnie Mouse outfit on but this week I will be taking Lanie.

2 comments:

Kiki's Korner said...

Everyone has such a great costume! Hope you all had a fun Halloween and didn't eat toooooo much candy!

~ Kiki

Kate said...

Cool that is so awesome you got to meet them :D


Georgia