Sunday, December 25, 2011

10 years with Samantha

Today is 10 years of me collecting American Girl dolls! 

Christmas 2001 I recieved Samantha as my first American Girl doll. Then I opened her close to the beginging because i got some American Girl stuff and I would have guessed I got her if i got clothes for her but no doll. I cant believe it has been this long of collecting. Hopefully I will be able to keep my collection growing through the years as I get even older.

Samantha has gone to Flordia twice, New York 3 times, Washington DC twice, Mount Rushmore, a cruise and many other vacations!

She has also taken a trip to the doll hospital after only having her for 2 years because her hair was fried and her head kept coming off.

This upcoming Tuesday I am suppose to have surgery on my wrist and I will definitely be bringing her along with me. Even when I get shots I have to bring her (I don't handle needles well).

I am looking forward to another 10 years of collecting!

No comments: