Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Finished McKenna Book

I noticed I have not post in awhile so I figured ill post even though it is not about much. I have not been to American Girl in a while but I am this weekend so ill defiantly have pictures to post. At college with me I have Samantha and McKenna. This past weekend my mom and i were going to go to American Girl and I was going to get one of McKenna's outfits but instead I bought some new running shoes because my family has started running 5Ks.

Last night I read the McKenna book. I actually enjoyed it a lot! Mary Casanova is one of my favorite American Girl authors. The problems McKenna deals with are some that I had when I was in elementary school. In third grade I could not pass any of my spelling test so my teacher had to use magnetic letters for me to spell the words. Reading comprehension still is hard for me sometimes but picturing what happens helps me a whole lot.

No comments: