Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dance Moms

 This is Paige from Dance Moms
 This picture is of Hannah from Dance Moms Miami
 This is a picture I took from one of the episodes. It is hard to tell but McKenzie is holding an American Girl.
I love to watch any show about dance and because of this every Tuesday I sit infront of the tv and watch either Dance Moms or Dance Moms Miami. I was looking at the pictures on their website and found some familar faces! American Girl dolls! I don't have a picture of it but an online video of one of the girls rooms shows her having about 5 dolls on her shelf including Lanie.

1 comment:

JulieAlbrightIsCute said...

I saw that episode,and yes,Mckenzie is holding an AG doll.I was jumping up and down and pointing at the screen and I was chanting ''Look Mom,Mckenzie has an American Girl doll!''

Thanks for sharing!