Sunday, May 20, 2012

Present from LA


Tonight my brother came over after coming back yesterday from California, and he brought me back a gift from the American Girl LA store for my birthday! I got two different shirts for my dolls that say LA on them. I was really excited to get these because for his work he travels to different states and when he was in New York he refused to go because he said that he did not want to make his co workers wait on him (they were only in Manhattan for the night). I was OK with him not going to the New York store because I have gone there three times before and have a shirt from there but I have not been to the LA store but want to really bad! He said it was really cool in there and that California "revoked his man card" for going into the store :)

The black on I also have from when I went to New York last year but I don't have any like the red shirt which is awesome! He also got the that the birthday goodie bag sack that has the sparkly stars on it instead of being plain and a bunch of the stickers that they give out sometimes. I get happy with anything from American Girl! I keep waiting for when they will announce when the Houston one will open!!!!!

My mom told me that when my brother got to the store he called her to ask what I wanted and he kept talk back and forth between her and the sales worker to find where the shirts were and stuff. He asked a bunch of questions like "Do you have anything else that says LA on it?" and she said "No" and my mom told him to say "Well New York at least had hats for adults". He also told her that I had 21 doll and he said her face was shocked. Which reminds me of when my mom placed the reservation for my birthday dinner at American Girl the lady asked how old her daughter was and when my mom said that I was turning 19 she was also shocked. Its sad that I am used to it by now but I don't care! Oh and I also got stuff from Bath and Body Works and a gift card for there from them too.

2 comments:

Galaxy AG Dolls said...

I want to go there!

Marjorie said...

Hi! I just started following your blog. We have a few things in common. First, I also got a snicker from the lady on the reservation line when I booked my 30th birthday party at American Girl. Second, I bought my Chrissa doll on Valentine's Day in Chicago. I just started my dolly blog at marjorieeeee.wordpress.com. Check it out! (yours is prettier)