Monday, April 8, 2013

American Girl Summer Author Tour



Wow! If you look under the special events happening at American Girl on the website you will see that they have added a Summer Author Tour!  Throughout the summer nine American Girl authors will be going to different stores. I am glad Dallas is getting Jessie Haas, but I have already seen Kathleen Ernst. These are the only two as of now that are coming to Dallas. I love seeing authors again, but it is nice when I get to meet new ones for the first time. On the Summer Tour list there are four authors I have not met yet (three after I meet Jessie Haas).This is something that I don’t think they have ever done before. In the past during the summer they try to get a couple of authors to go visit some of the stores but it is usually they book two (usually these authors would only go to a couple of the stores each).
American Girl Summer Author Tour:
-Aubre Andrus
-Dr. Cara Natterson
-Jessie Haas
-Sarah Masters Buckey
-Kathleen Ernst
-Lisa Yee
-Valerie Tripp
-Denise Lewis Patrick
-Jacqueline Dembar Greene

No comments: