Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Saige Movie

This weekend I was able to purchase the Saige Movie! I saw on Instagram that Walmart had a special packaged one with a figuring horse, but the Walmarts by my house did not have it, so I just got the Blue Ray. I don't have a Blue Ray player but I like that it comes with the digital download. I have not had time to watch it but hope so sometime today. My sisters were actually really wanting to see it too! We sat down to watch it earlier today, but then my mom had us clean up and my sisters weren't too happy about that.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Awesome! I watched it and it is really good! I was pretty mad how some of it didn't follow the book but it was still good anyway!

agdanceprincess1993 said...

I read the first book back in January and I have not read the second book yet, so I could not tell how closely the movie followed.