Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

This Christmas has been great! Santa got  everyone what they wanted including an Xbox One, snowboard, four of us got TVs, and cowboy boots for two sibblings (some of the bigger gifts)! Plus I got to open the second present of the morning and I was a note to be able to get the GOTY 2014!!! This year I did not think I was going to be able to get one, so it was a nice surprise (going up has it's down side sometime) I also go some disney stuff and decor for my apartment which I was really wanting. Even though Christmas is not about the presents it is still a fun part! It was also nice that this year was really relaxed. We did not have to dress up for dinner which was a change from the usual. I can't wait till next week... Mom and I will have a mother daughter date that we have each year! 

No comments: