Thursday, May 14, 2009

NASA













may 12 was my 16th birthday! my mom took my whole family to the NASA space center in houston. it was so much fun! and ofcourse i brought a doll, Samantha. i took lots of pictures! i brought samantha cause her birthday is may 26 and i love her birthday outfit. the trip there was long it took 5 hours to get there. it was hard not to get samanthas hair too messed up in the car cause there was not too much extra room. i was sooo happy when we arived. i was tired of sitting and i had never been to NASA before plus cause it was my birthday! we got to see the apollo 18 and learned all about the apollo ships. the space ship was a whole lot taller than i thought. i said "you could fit alot of american girl dolls up in there" my mom just laughed.

No comments: