Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Rebecca and Gwen


Happy Birthday Kit! Kit's birthday was yesterday May 19th and for each of my dolls birthdays I place then so that it looks like they are posing for a picture at a birthday party. i got the picnic table at perfect timing so that all kits presents could fit. sorry the picture is not great the pink walls mess up the pictures when i take them on my phone.


i took this pic right after i opened the table up.




here is Gwen in my front yard that i took yesterday. it looks like a picture that my mom would of taken of me.





"I see you!" Gwen was up in the fort in the back yard.



So today I found out what rebecca looked like. she is really pretty! Since I just got Gwen I will not be getting Rebecca the day she gets out but I would love to get her soon just as long as I am able to get the rest of Chrissa's collection before it is all gone. Today I took some pictures of Gwen before I change her outfit and hair for the first time. It is kind of weird but I love the smell of new dolls hair. It smells like plastic but I have only smelt it when I smell my dolls hair. I don't know when and why I ever smelt my dolls hair but somehow I did. I hate when I take my dolls hair down for the first time cause you can never put it back (especially Mia's I was able it put it back once but then I tried again and I totally messed it up) Gwen's should be easy but I'm afraid that the two pieces hanging down wont separate from the rest of the hair when I try to put it back.

No comments: