Monday, July 13, 2009

Books!!!





I HAVE A LITTLE MORE THAN 160 AMERICAN GIRL BOOKS!!!!!!!!!!
Today we went to a half price book store that I have not been to. I got 6 books "Lindsey", "Hoofbeats of Danger" "The Night Flyers", "Happy Birthday Molly", "More Games and Giggles", and "Kirsten's Teachers Guide". I was happy cause in the teachers guide it comes with Kirsten's world poster and I already have Samantha's so I could hang them up together on my wall and also I have been wanting one of though types of books. My sister put some of her card to get me the game and giggles book which was a dollar cheaper that all the other books that were the exact same so she could not pass that up for me (thanks Maddie). Then the same thing happened with "The Night Flyers" book because the other one was $2.98 and the one I bought was $1.98 and it was even in better condition so I was able to use the one dollar left over from my card to use on the "Hoofbeats of Danger" because it was on sale for $1. "Happy Birthday Molly" was also on sale for $1 so we put it with my brothers batman book that was $2. hopefully after i go driving tomorrow we can go to the one at Firewheel and i can get more.

Last night I went driving for the first time in the dark and I brought gwen along with me. she sat in the back seat. I did really good and did not make her fly off the seat when I braked at the stop signs (usually if there is an extra seat I buckle my dolls in because my mom drives crazy and I dont want them flying the seat). but awhile ago when i went driving with my dad back in may he held samantha while i drove, he looked pretty funny holding a doll.

No comments: