Saturday, July 11, 2009

new stuff :)











Today my mom took me and my sister to American Girl Boutique and Bistro Dallas since I have not been in a while and we were going to be home the rest of the day while she went to a birthday party. The last time I went to American Girl was the day Rebbecca debut on May 31. I wanted to buy a lot of stuff but I knew my mom would not let me but she did let me buy the new pink boutique and bistro Dallas shirt for my dolls. I love the shirt and the puff sleeves. It looks really cute on Gwen. Oh and I brought Samantha with me in her bridesmaid outfit. I really like the doll version of the dress but I did not like it in the Samantha movie.
Yesturday my mom took me to the mall to finish useing my barnes and nobles gift card from christmas a year and a half ago (my mom would not let me drive the suburban). It only had $2.99 on it so I bought two packs of American Girl trading cards. I was really happy to get them because I have not bought any since forever! I love my gift card cause it has the american girls on it so I did not through it away.

No comments: