Friday, March 26, 2010

Corpus Christi

So Jess and i are in Corpus Christi for my Law competition. i got a lot of looks when i got on the bus with her, what is funny is that i have taken a doll on all my law trips and some of my friends have never seen any of them. My advisor actually took her from my seat when we got off and ate lunch Wednesday and would not give her to me for awhile but it funny cause the only thing left in my seat was one of her shoes. we leave for home tomorrow night and i dont want to leave cause i am having fun because my team has already done one of the competitions that i am in and then i am about to leave with my other team for competition and today i have been campaigning because i am running for State Officer and i have passed it through the written test, interview, and speech so now all the delegates get to vote and the winners will be announced tomorrow night at closing ceremonies.

No comments: