Sunday, March 21, 2010

Snow and souvenirs


I just finish downloading the pictures from the trip on the main house computer (because my lap top does not have the software for the camera) and when i got up to my room i saw that snow had collected on my windowsill so i went back down stairs to look at the back yard and it is covered in snow! so i ran up stairs and grabbed Kailey and Jess and put them in the only two winter close i still have out and took them outside to take a picture of them. Kailey's legs are lose so she cant stand up that great by herself so the pictures are of them sitting down.

On the trip i got this snow globe. it does not say Galveston on it but i will remember where i got it.

At the Zoo i got this little bean bag elephant for Kailey's souvenir from the trip.

i also got a lot of sea shells and sand so that i can make a craft for my dolls with it and use the shells and sand in some of their summer scenes.

2 comments:

Georgia said...

Thanks! This is SO weird and funny...I went to the AG B&B the same day you did and at Dallas! And guess what? I saw you and talked to you! I remember! I really did! This is too funny.

agdanceprincess1993 said...

Which day, cause i go quite often? i bet would remember you if i knew what you looked like cause i usually remember peoples faces