Saturday, May 15, 2010

American Girl Birthday Party!!!

Me with all my dolls!
Happy Birthday to ME!!!
all of us waiting to be seated
all my dolls in the back of the car getting ready to go to american girl!

Today i celebrated my 17th birthday at American Girl with three of my closest friends! it was a whole lot of fun. two of my friends met me at my house and then we headed out and met my other friend at the mall. then we looked around American Girl for a minute and then went to the Bistro. the host was shocked that all the dolls belonged to me. i could not fit all my dolls at the table so the rest sat at a booth. i love how now they give the dolls the little pink plates and the tea cups. there was not a lot of people in the Bistro eating but everyone there was celebrating their birthday. after we ate we had cake and ice cream. then i opened my presents. i got a white shirt (for my competitions), $20 gift card to half price books, 2 charms from James Avery, the memory board mirror from American Girl Crafts at Micheal's. after we were all done we walked around the store. i like how they have remodeled it with the hair salon up stairs. when we were taking the group picture we met some of the works we know like Richard who is the manager of the Bistro.

No comments: