Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Birthday!

so yesterday was my 17th birthday and it was awesome! Tuesday night i had my family birthday party with also friends of our family. we ate hamburgers and hung out. i had a cute cake that reminded me of a marshmallow dipped in fondue like at American Girl. i got $45 is cash and some other gift cards and gifts. then last night i had my NSH banquet which was fun. all day at school i was getting sung to and one of my friends made me cupcakes and on Saturday morning my dad is going to take me to lunch and go shopping.

today i stayed home for the first half of the day from school so that i could get the stuff to make my invitations for my birthday party on Saturday which is going to be at American Girl Boutique and Bistro! i went to Micheal's and bought the big pad of scrap booking paper because it has one page that just says american girl all over it. and i also got some pink ribbon for the invitations. then when we got home we made them real quick and then i went to school. i invited 4 of my friends but only 3 can go because one has to go to a graduation which stinks but thats ok i know we will still have a blast!

i will post pictures of the invitation later.

No comments: