Friday, July 16, 2010

Ashley with Samantha at the airport on the way home
Jade with Samantha on the way home
Samantha on the airplane

So i have not updated in a while because our internet is messed up so we have to go places that have WIFI or to the Library so right now i am at the library. On Tues day we went to AG Dallas for the Inner Star University Day and it was a lot of fun. we brought the two daycare girls and one of my moms friends and her daughter. we did the crafts and looked at all the new stuff! i only with the historical dolls came with codes for inner star. They also have a lot of new "AG Store Exclusive" stuff that i want like this red zip up dress.

June 21 i left to go to Kansas City for SkillsUSA National Leadership Conference i brought Samantha with me. On all my trips i have only brought my white dolls so on my next trip which is to Washington DC in September i will probably bring Addy with me. We had a blast in Kansas and my friends would love to hold Samantha and one called her "Baby" and another called her "Sam" and told her to call him "Uncle Thomas".

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I was wondering do you live close to the AG Store? I live about 4 and a half hours away from Chicago . If you live close it would be so cool if you took pictures and put them on your blog. I would love to see the exclusive stuff :)

I hope you have a good day :)

Hannah

agdanceprincess1993 said...

I live about 15 minutes from the one in Dallas and love it! Even though i am older i make up for lost times when i was younger and could not go to an American Girl Store.