Saturday, July 24, 2010

Meeting Valerie Tripp Again











So yesterday i went to see Valerie Tripp at American Girl Boutique and Bistro Dallas and had so much fun waiting in line and meet Valerie Tripp for the second time! We got there about 2 pm and we had 2 little girls and 3 older with us. I brought a lot of books for her to sign but i was not able to get all mine signed by her that she has written because that is like over 30! after we talked to the manager told her that she could not talk for long with each girl because it was getting close to 3 pm and that was the time it was suppose to stop

Kits Tree House : she told us that she got the idea for this book from when her husband surprised her with remodeling their guest bedroom and even though she did not like it so pretended to and it is still that way now.

Samantha's Bicycle: she remembered all the times that she fell off of her bike as a girl

Josephina: when they were deciding on what Josephina should look like this one man who was Hispanic knew that her air texture should be like his so since he had long hair he cut a chunk of his hair off and they sent it to the factory so that they could make er hair texture more real.

Hopscotch Hill: on of her friends is a teacher and she would tell her stories of some of the issues that her students had so she used those in her books.

3 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi, I really enjoy your blog. I just found out my aunt is going to the Dallas AG store. I really like the skating outfit. Do you remember how much it costs? I was thinking of asking her to buy it for me. I was wondering what else was exclusive to the Dallas store. I appreciate your help. Thanks :)

Hannah

agdanceprincess1993 said...

I'm glad you enjoy my blog! i have no clue how much the skating outfit cost but i do know that everything is sold separate, like the skirt and jacket. Other exclusives include a set of 2 mugs and plates for dolls which is $12, the red dress/cover-up. I cant remember the others sorry.

Hannah said...

Thank you .

Hannah