Friday, January 1, 2010

Lanie and Kirsten!!!!











This morning I went to American Girl Dallas and got Lanie. We arrived at 9:30 but they were all ready out of goody bags. i brought all 15 dolls with me. my mom, sister, and i carried 5 dolls each in. when we walked in we had lots of eyes on us. that is not my purpose when i bring the "To get attention" but i wanted to get a picture of me with all my dolls on this bench in one of the party rooms which we were not able to do today because they had stuff all in the room. I bought Kanie and her Garden outfit then we went to a bench to open her up and take pictures. this one of many families who talked to us was telling us about all the dolls they had and stuff when she mentioned that she ordered her girls Kirsten for Christmas and without knowing the grandma also bought the girls one at the AG store in New York. the mom was going to return the Kirsten doll she had today but she could not get in to her trunk so her husband was coming to help open it. one thing lead to another my mom went to an ATM and got out cash for Kirsten and her accessories and the lad finally got her trunk open and i got Kirsten!!! it was really cool because i was able to open two dolls at the AG B&B Dallas today! i was OK with out getting the goody bag because i got Kirsten. the thing that was so good about that is my mom deleted her confirmation email american girl sent because she did not want me to see it and that canceled the order. she did not want to stress me out so she was trying to figure out a way to get her.

I found out today that on Febuary 13th Connie Portter is going to be at American girl Dallas the only problem is that i have a law compettion that whole weekend so i will not be able to go but hopefully my mom will be able to get my books signed by her.

No comments: