Monday, January 18, 2010

Martin Luther King Day

Since it was Martin Luther King Day American Girl offered Addy's paper lantern craft. My mom's friend took her daughter, her daughters best friend and me to American Girl for the craft. It was basicly Kit's paper lantern but with plain construction paper. I wish it was different though. I loved seeing the little girls faces when we walked in.

Last night i changed Kirsten's clothes for the first time. It sounds crazy but that means a lot to me!

Tonight we celebrated my brothers best friends birthday at our house. One of the families that came brought their laptops. They had the mini laptops but their dad downloaded a bunch of movies on to them and the girl had all the American Girl movies on it! I only had enough space on my USB for 1 movie so I chose the Kit movie but I am going to buy another USB so that I can download more!

i am so happy because today this guy finally fix my laptop! he has been working on it for a week so i get to get it tomorrow which is perfect because i leave to goto Austin on Thursday and i wont be back till Sunday.

No comments: