Sunday, January 3, 2010

Lanie's Activity Day


the posters of the crafts they had today


after we did the scavenger hunt we received a Lanie poster


after I get all of Lanie's collection I want to get the black skating outfit for Mia


Pepper is so cute!




hopefully my dad will buy the camper for my for my birthday

Today i went back to American Girl Dallas because i was not able to do the crafts on Friday since i had to go to the News Year Day Parade. i did the scavenger hunt and did both crafts they offered. which was a bookmark and a nature notebook. my mom was making lunch for everyone who was coming over to watch the cowboys game so her friend took me. we also brought her daughter who had never been to american girl before. Jacee loved every thing! my mom did not let me buy anything :( i am really happy we got the Lanie posters because i have Mia's and Chrissa's and i wanted one for Lanie.

No comments: