Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween and the Rangers

Halloween was yesturday and i did not do anything! execpt for pass out some candy to some kids who came by, but most of them were friends of our family. My dogs went crazy all night! If you ask me what i did while everyone was trick-or-treating i was applying to Universities and designing my senior ad for the year book that was due yesterday at midnight. the lovely things you get to do as a senior in high school! I still need to take pictures of my dolls in their costums. i figured out that dog costumes work good for dolls if they are the size XXS ( i have a Chihuahua).

So i live in Texas and have been following the Rangers in the World series. What is cool is that i know several people who were able to attend some of the games when they were here. Sad to say that the Giants won the whole thing.

No comments: