Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving












Happy Thanksgiving! In my family we always watch the Macy's Day Parade and and eat biscuit's with gravy and potatoes and onions for breakfast then we help cook and then eat! After our thanksgiving meal we all look through the paper and write our Christmas lists while watching Christmas movies like my Rockette's Christmas Spectacular DVD.
I finished up dressing all my dolls for Christmas today. Surprisingly I had enough outfits for all my dolls. the only doll that does not have any actual Christmas outfit is Emily and that is because I like that dress on her. This year I tried to kind of switch up the outfits that each wear (only the girl of the year). It took my 3 hours to dress them and do their hair. I got the little trees out of my closet but I am not taking them out till I get my "big" tree for my room out.

1 comment:

Mary said...

Hi,

I really like your blog, I always visit it whenever I had time, I really like your posts especially those about dolls and I hope to see more from your blog, so excited to read your future posts.

Anyway, I found this website http://www.ThatsMyFace.com/f/custom_doll_head that can create a super-realistic doll heads of anyone from just a photo. Imagine making doll of yourself, your kids, your boss or your favorite celebrity!

Apparently they can make the heads in many scales to fit Barbie-like dolls, Tonner dolls or even smaller figurines like Polly Pocket.

Anyway, thought it might be interesting to your readers.

Best regards,