Friday, September 21, 2012

My new stuff from American Girl












As you can see from my post from Houston, I got Caroline! I also bought the Houston t-shirt and Kanani's party dress which was one of their deals where you spend more than $50 then you can buy the dress for $16.  I was glad to see that they were selling Kanani's dress because the only other outfit from her collection that I got last year was her PJ's.

Tonight I saw my future sister-in-law and she gave me my presents from Chicago, and it was the Chicago t-shirt plus 4 of the treasure totes that the stores have at the cash register. I was excited when I saw that she got me more then just the shirt! My review of the Treasure Totes is that they are basically the same as the Happy Meal toys that were given out at McDonald's a while back. If you were able to get the toys then your are not missing much and not for almost $4 each.

No comments: