Thursday, March 14, 2013

American Girl Denver








 My brother being goofy :)
  My mom called my dad to see if he would let me buy a doll for an early birthday present... he said yes!
 I love the lighting



 This is the only Denver shirt... I wish they had more.


 I love these swim suites!
 Meet Jessika!





 Here is the birthday party the workers were setting up for.



Yay I got my 24th doll today! She is my first non Historical or Girl of the Year doll! I named her Jessika after my best friend when I was younger. Since this doll came out I have been wanting to get her for about eight years, but every time I get a doll I pick it because typically she is going to be retired that year. We got to the store 15 minutes before they closed so I was not able to go through out the whole store but it is much smaller then Dallas, and they do not have a party room. This means they have to hold private parties in the front of the store. The staff of the store was very knowledgeable on the products which I appreciate being an older collector (at the Houston store one worker called my Ruthie doll Rebecca). The mall that the store is located at is beautiful and unique!

1 comment:

Tara Lynn said...

I love the photos. Jessika looks like a beautiful doll, great choice. I am glad that you finally got her, you seem to really like her. I love your doll collection. Make sure to check out my AG blog at http://taraheartag.blogspot.com/ thanx!