Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring Break

This is very unexpected, but my family and I are in Denver Colorado! That means we will be going to the American Girl Denver Store! We have been planing to go this week but with the snow storms my mom was worried but instead of going through Kansas we went through New Mexico. Not till yesterday did I even realize that we would be in the same city as an American Girl store I have not shopped at! I brought Samantha and Saige with me to go to the store... usually I bring all of them to new stores for our first visit but are suburban broke down in January and we are borrowing my granddad's mini van because we only have small cars. My sister is a senior and is interested in going to CCU next year, so tomorrow and Friday we are touring the school. We are going to head back home on Sunday. Thankfully I only have school on Tuesday and Thursday, so even if were get back early in the morning on Monday I don't have school like my siblings.

No comments: