Friday, March 22, 2013

Tackling some crazy hair!

This past Monday one of my mom's workers asked if I would fix her daughters dolls hair, but I was about to leave to head back to school. She knew I would be home today so she brought the doll over. At first I thought it would take forever but luckily it was not too bad, but it is the worst hair I have had to brush thus far. The daughter said she wanted Marie Grace's hair in a braid and that was easy enough! When she left to pick up her age sent us a video of her daughter excited about having Marie Grace's hair done!

Every time I see a little girl who has a doll with extreme tangles it makes me appreciate my mom making me wait till I was 8 years old to get mine. Before she bought me the cheaper Walmart/Target dolls to show that I could take care of an American Girl doll. It would have been nice if I did get them younger only for the fact that I would probably have more dolls.








10 comments:

Mary Elizabeth said...

Wow you did a really good job!

Libbie said...

That is amazing! Love the little curls! I listed your link at the end of my AG post I just put up hope that's okay!

Libbie said...

oops I forgot to tell you the link if you wanted to see where I linked to ya from:
http://www.blogsbykids.net/

agdanceprincess1993 said...

Thanks! I never mine when someone links to my blog, my only hope is that people enjoy it!

Unknown said...

How did you do that?!! That is AMAZING!
Flower
craftingwithmnm.blogspot.com

agdanceprincess1993 said...

Flower: I only used water, wired brush, and a tooth brush (to help smooth out the fly a ways). But I am waiting to find a cheap used American Girl doll to try other ways like downy dunking to help restore their hair.

Unknown said...

Cool! I have downy dunked, washed, and brushed my AG's hair but can not fix her split ends! Is this possible to fix? If not I might save up for a trip to the hospital. :)

Brenda and Sophie said...

We really like your blog! We linked to our AG doll blog. thesavagedolls.blogspot.com

Tara Lynn said...

Wow!! You did an amazing job on Marie-Graces hair!! I can't believe that it is the same wig. You are extremely talented. You should be a AG Doll Doctor! Make sure to check out my AG blog at http://taraheartag.blogspot.com/ thanx!

Anonymous said...

I love what you did!