Friday, June 26, 2009

Even more books!!!!!!





So today we went to the Half Price Books Store in Dallas and I got nine books and the cats the musical CD. all the books are American Girl (imagine that!) I got "Meet Felicity", "Molly learns a lesson", "Changes for Molly", "Samantha's Wedding Memories", "The American Girl Club Handbook", "A Smart Girls Guide to Boys", "Oh Brother... Oh Sister!", "Your A to Z Guide to Trying New Things", "Smoke Screen". There was so many other American Girl Books that I wanted but I was on a budget so ill have to wait till Monday or Tuesday to get anymore books. What I really liked is that I was able to buy the "American Girl Club Hand Book because it is really old and I have seen it on the American Girl Collecting site but never thought I would be able to get it and I was able to I could not stop smiling on the way home. were were going to go to American Girl Boutique and Bistro today cause they had the paper doll Craft form 11 to 1 but we left too late but I had Chrissa in the car with me. I'm really liking getting lots of American Girl books this summer even though I am not buying a lot of American Girl stuff at the AG store. Tonight my sister and I watched the Princess Protection Program on Disney and Chrissa was with me!

No comments: