Tuesday, June 16, 2009

group picture












today i was babysitting dale and i decided that i wanted to take a spring group picture of all my dolls since my last group picture is from Christmas and since then i have gotten 3 more dolls. it took about two hours to get them all dressed and standing up because some of them are old and cant stand up so they kept falling also it was hard trying to fit in the picture. later i wanted to clean my American Girl attic so dale helped bring the boxes in my room while i was on the ladder getting them out. my room was a mess with boxes all over and art projects from middle school that i wanted to keep but had no room for in my room. i combined a lot of boxes but my room is still a little messy but i did not want to put the boxes back in the attic because i did not want to hurt myself because i have ballet tomorrow night and the boxes are heavy.

No comments: