Wednesday, June 24, 2009

more books








these are only 4 of the books. i took this pic while my mom was in Wal Mart during the day


OK so today i got 6 American Girl books i am so excited i don't know which to read first! In the morning i went to the half price book store in Mesquite and i got "Fight for Life" which is an American Girl Wild at Heart book. Then i went to the half price book store at firewheel and i got "Meet Josefina", "Happy Birthday Addy", and a history mysteries book called "Secrets on 26th Street". The Josefina book was on sale for only $1. That night while i was at ballet class my mom went to the half price books store in Louisville to get my sisters book for her summer reading but they did not have it but she did buy me two more books, "Flying High, Pogo!" and "The Secret Voice of Gina Zhang". I was so happy when i got in the car after a long night at ballet and jazz class cause the books were in my seat. I stopped reading the history mysteries book "Mystery of the Dark Tower" for a couple days so that i can read "Flying High, Pogo!".

No comments: