Thursday, September 29, 2011

Another Frame

Yesterday I went by the Michael's I got the shape frame at to see if they still had the Shine frame. It turns out they had two so I bought one. I think the only one i need is the Smile frame. On my way home from school tomorrow i am going to stop by two Michael's  to see if they have the frame. The "E" was hard to cut out the middle so in person it looks not as good but i really like how all three look similar in color and design.

Today I had to get more blood work done at the doctors. Last Thursday i had it done in my right arm and today I had it done in my left. This time i knew that i would be giving blood so I brought home Samantha with me. I took her with me and squeezed her while they were taking it out. At least today i did not spit on the lady or cry. My mom said that i can go to American Girl this weekend and buy another mini doll but I don't know if i really will be able too. I also don't know if i want to get one of Kanani's outfits. The end of the year is coming up and I don't have any of Kanani's outfits or accessories but I do have 3 mini dolls.

No comments: