Friday, September 9, 2011

Dallas Update

 They wanted me to get Rebecca







 This reminds me of my dorm room bed (but this one is much cuter)
 My sisters and I love the striped dress!


 Oh yes they had to have a picture too!
I have so many pictures with this!
All of the Christmas outfits are looking similar
 This looks like a new box color. I'm not for sure but I like it!



With every purchase you get a little box of chocolate that has two pieces.
It is so cute! I am not eating mine :)

This past Monday after my family went to the Labor Day Parade in our city I took my sisters and their friend to American Girl Dallas with me (in my new car). My mom gave me money to buy a mini doll. So far I only had two of the collecting ones, Samantha and Felicity. I am hoping to collect them all but I don't know if that will happen.

I wanted to get Kit but they were out of stock there so I ended up getting Kirsten. My plan for getting the dolls:
-get the minis I dont have in the "meet" outfits
-get the ones I have in full size dolls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Katherine!

Thank you for participating in Shout-Out Your Doll Site! I LOVE your pictures, it looks like so much fun!! I really like the Kanani Photo booth display! :)

Have a great weekend!

Your Friend,
Liz