Friday, September 23, 2011

Frames

Wednesday my mom had to go to Micheal's to get some crafts for her daycare kids and while there I saw one of the American Girl frames on sale for $1.50. They had the Shine on and the one with three shapes. I ended up getting the one with the flower, heart, and rectangle. I also got a new sticker.

I tried to paint my frame that says Friends but when the paint got on it there was lines from the paint brush. I thought that they were actual wood but it is actually a plastic fake wood. I ended up putting scrapbook paper on both of them. The poka dot paper is from the big pack of American Girl scrapbook paper.

Tomorrow I am planning on going to Micheal's for the American Girl craft. I might bring a friend with me which will be fun. If i go by myself it might be a little weird because of my age.

(I left my camera at home so I will post pictures later)

No comments: