Saturday, September 10, 2011

Craft





Today I wanted to get out of my dorm room and off campus so I got in my car and located the narest Micheal's on my phone and then I was off! To my surprise it was not to far away and easiy to get to. That means I will definatly be taking more little trips there to get some stuff.

I have been wanting something for my room since I moved in, and I remembered that American Girl had this cute pink organizer. It is typically $30 and I had a coupon for 40% off so I got it for $18! The store also had many of the stickers that are $2 for $1 so I got a Kirstin sticker.

I am happy I got out for a while and actually spent some money on good deals (even though I did in Dallas this past weekend)

1 comment:

JulieAlbrightIsCute said...

Cute! Must.Go.To.Michales.Need.American.
Girl.Crafts.Now.

Cool Blog!

Going to follow you!